A Natural Remedy for Acne
Acne is a very common skin condition reported to affect around 4 out of 5 people from the ages of 11 to 30. Acne usually occurs during puberty due to the changes in hormone levels. It is also genetic and known to run in families, so if both parents suffer from acne then there is a greater chance you too will also suffer from acne. We have been treating acne with our natural medicines for over 25 years, with the vast majority of our customers coming to us after using various medications and undergoing treatments that have had little or no benefit.
- Blackheads – open pores that become clogged with oil, turning brown when exposed to air,
- Whiteheads – closed clogged pores that are firm and won’t pop,
- Papules – small red bumps that feel sore to touch,
- Pustules – pus filled papules with a white tip,
- Nodules – large painful lumps under the skin
- Cysts – large lumps filled with pus that look similar to boils
Whilst the treatment protocol below is a general overview, we always recommend booking a consultation face to face or if this is not possible then a consultation over the phone is also available.
Diet advice for Acne;
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water every day.
- Fruits like carrot, oranges, vegetables like pumpkins and other fibrous vegetables, vitamin A-rich vegetables, caroteine-rich food.
- Eat vegetables and fruits rich in zinc they are very effective in acne treatments
- Eat only unprocessed food.
- Avoid fatty, deep fried, spicy and high sugar content food and milk products.
Protect the acne infected area from harmful rays of sun, do not wash your face frequently and keep your skin dry.
Hydrate your skin. Drink maximum water as it keeps your skin glowing and bacteria free. Water keeps body fresh and your body develops strength to fight against any diseases.
Use mild natural cleanser for skin cleaning as it prevents acne growth. Do not use chemical-based cleanser, as they are very harsh on skin and causes inflammation and skin rupturing.
Exercise keeps your skin healthy, glowing, and bacteria free. Regular exercise is helpful in maintaining good body weight. Exercise also keeps you mentally and physically fit.
Everyday do some yogic exercises and meditation, as it detoxifies your skin keeping it clean and healthy.
Stay happy and healthy as every disease has its cure, you only need proper guidance. Above mentioned tips will surely help you in treating acne.
Finally avoid chemical-based treatments from dermatologists and expensive drugs for treating acne. Go for natural and safe treatments, as they are effective with no side effects.
According to traditional knowledge for natural remedies we recommend a treatment for the duration of 40 days (6 weeks). Please see the table below as a guide for Acne that we have developed from customer feedback over the last 25 years.
tb/s = Tablespoon is 15ml
t/s = Teaspoon is 5ml
|Mercy oil (Black Seed)|
|Nettle Oil (nettle)|
|Liver Plus Oil|