Liver Care Treatment
A Natural Approach to Liver Care
We have been treating our clients with our Liver Care Treatment for a variety of liver conditions / problems over 25 years. Whilst there are over 100 different liver conditions or problems our treatment has provided much needed relief and in many cases cured our clients of the suffering they have been facing for years.
A healthy liver is absolutely essential for proper and effective functioning of the liver. If you do not have a healthy liver all the body functioning will subsequently get disrupted because the liver is one of the most effective organs in the body. The liver plays a crucial role in removing toxins or unwanted substances introduced in the body by long chemical-based medicines, environmental pollutants and bad dietary practices.
Causes of liver disease like liver cirrhosis and hepatitis: Lacks of a balanced diet, some internal infections in the body, immune disorders and weakness, high doses of chemical-based medicines, alcohol and drug intake all lead to liver cell damage and improper flow of the blood in different body parts. The liver then losses its natural functioning ability within in the body. Toxic substance introduced in the liver, unsafe sexual practices which lead to infection, severe physical damage in the liver itself, disorders caused in the bodies immune system, and infected blood transfer leading to hepatitis (inflammation of the liver).
Symptoms for Liver Cirrhosis consists of (but not limited to);
- Stomach pain
- Gastric problems
- Improper digestion
- Severe sickness
- Reduction in body weight
- Jaundiced discolouration of the skin (skin turns yellow especially the eyes)
Symptoms for hepatitis consists of (but not limited to);
- Jaundiced discolouration of the skin (your body turns yellow),
- Abnormal urine colour,
- Liver swelling
Nutritional aids for liver care for Liver care for liver cirrhosis;
- Use the fruit papaya. Mixture of lemon juice and papaya fruit is beneficial in the case of liver cirrhosis. Add (half tablespoon) lemon juice in the (two teaspoon) papaya juice, mix it well and eat this natural mixture everyday. This is a natural and safe nutritional remedy for liver care. Continue taking this mixture for three-four weeks in conjunction with your Mercy Products.
- Mixture of vegetable juices (spinach vegetable and carrot) in the ratio of 1:1 is effective in the treatment of liver cirrhosis. Take a glass of this natural juice in conjunction with your Mercy Products.
- Honey is effective in benefiting liver cirrhosis and provides good liver care. Add 2 teaspoons of honey to a warm herbal tea with lemon juice and take you Mercy Liver Plus and Mercy Drinking Oil in this.
Dos and don’ts for Liver Care;
- Avoid milky tea and other beverages to maintain healthy liver. This is necessary for liver care.
- Do light exercise and breathing exercises everyday as it keeps the liver and other body organs healthy.
- Drink lots of fresh and clean water. Water keeps the body system clean and healthy
- Completely say no to alcohol and drugs as these badly impact upon the liver.
- Avoid excess sugar and salt in your diet as they are harmful for the body and is necessary and beneficial for liver care.
Diet for Liver Care;
Eat protein rich foods like eggs, pulses, and fish in your diet for maintaining healthy liver. Eat less fatty, fried, spicy and oily foods as they are unhealthy for you and your liver. For proper functioning of the liver you need to take a balanced diet rich in different organic vegetables, fruits and proteins. Eat green vegetables and fruits like cucumber, carrots, spinach, and papaya in your regular diet (raw or steamed).
Vegetables like cabbage, sprouts, mushroom, tomatoes, beans and beet are very good and healthy for protecting liver disease. These vegetables help in detoxifying the whole system, they contain necessary minerals and vitamins for maintaining healthy liver. Eat small meals as they are easily digested and create less trouble for liver functioning. Do not eat deep fried refined flour products as they harm your liver and its functioning. Remember Liver care and its protection require your preventive steps and knowledge. Do not eat cooked foods before midday or late in the evenings.
Whilst the treatment protocol is a general overview. We always recommend booking a consultation face to face or if this is not possible then a consultation over the phone.
According to traditional knowledge for natural remedies we recommend a treatment for the duration of 40 days (6 weeks). Please see table below as a guide for Liver Care Treatment we developed from customer feedback over the last 25 years.
- tb/s = Tablespoon is 15ml
- t/s = Teaspoon is 5ml
|Mercy Oil (Black Seed)|
|Mercy LiverPlus (Milk Thistle)|
|Mercy Nettle Oil (Wild Nettle)|
6 Week Treatment Package for Liver Care
- 1 x 500ml Mercy Black Seed Oil
- 2 x 100ml Mercy Nettle Oil
- 2 x 100ml Mercy LiverPlus Oil